Aaron is an experienced litigator and trial attorney. He represents clients in both litigation and non-litigation matters. Aaron’s litigation practice includes representing businesses and individuals in catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death and products liability matters, complex tort and environmental litigation, and commercial and business disputes. He has litigated and tried matters throughout California in both State and Federal Court. Aaron also advises clients in non-litigation matters regarding compliance with State and Federal laws for operating businesses within California as well as selling consumer products in California.
Aaron started his legal practice at Yoka & Smith in 2009 as an ABOTA Fellow before joining the firm as an associate. During law school, Aaron worked for several Production Companies in their Business Affairs and General Counsel Departments.
Awards & Recognition
- Fellow, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2009
Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors Program: Chair, 2008 – 2009; Member: 2007 – 2008
- Law Journal: Journal of International Media and Entertainment Law: Editor, 2007 - 2009
Saint Louis University
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Double Major: Finance & Marketing