Sung Ho (Sean) Kim has handled litigation in a wide variety of areas, including products liability, breach of contract and business torts, Labor Code § 4558, general tort matters, and personal injury and wrongful death matters.
Sean has handled lawsuits from inception to trial. Since joining Yoka & Smith, LLP, Sean – as a second chair and first chair - has tried five cases to verdict. He second chaired three jury trials involving claims for fraud, breach of contract for over $1 million, and wrongful death seeking $4 million, all of which resulted in defense verdicts for the firm’s clients. He also won two binding arbitrations in favor of a product manufacturer. Sean first chaired and won a jury trial involving claims for breach of contract and conversion.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Associate attorney, 2008 - 2009
- Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz, Associate attorney, 2007 - 2008
Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: Top 20%; Dean's List for 2004-2005
University of California, La Jolla, California
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Economics