Nicholas' practice includes defending complex products liability and premises liability cases involving allegations of catastrophic injury and wrongful death. Nicholas has represented clients within the automotive and consumer product industries throughout the United States.
In 2010, Nicholas obtained his B.S. in Mathematics from Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. He obtained his Juris Doctorate in 2013 from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Following graduation from Washington University, Nicholas returned home to Los Angeles and began his legal career at a plaintiff's personal injury firm handling primarily personal injury cases. Nicholas joined Yoka & Smith in 2015.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (ASCDC)
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Abassian Marrache LLP, Associate
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2013
Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - 2010